Council addresses dangerous dogs in animal ordinance
By Jennie Miller
C & G Staff Writer
SOUTHFIELD — More than a year after the Southfield City Council discussed the possibility of banning pit bulls in the city, the idea has been scrapped in favor of a few tweaks to the city’s animal ordinance to make enforcement more effective.
[...] “It really doesn’t matter as far as we’re concerned what the particular breed is — if it’s a dangerous animal, it’s a dangerous animal. Anyone that has a dangerous animal, we need to deal with that.”
Article retrieved 4/1/10 from http://www.candgnews.com/Homepage-Articles/2010/03-31-2010/Southfield-animal-ordinance.asp
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Connecticut Governor signs HB6311 outlawing breed discrimination goo.gl/fb/qRzUk 1 week ago
- Osawatomie Kansas repeals 20 year old breed ban goo.gl/fb/t0T2C 1 week ago
- Clay Alabama passes pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/ucE3D 2 weeks ago
- Norwalk Ohio considering repeal of discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/tDKzD 2 weeks ago
- Bluefield WV election: Breed ban and the candidates goo.gl/fb/BUvVW 2 weeks ago