According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- 2014 Year in Review goo.gl/fb/B9eRme 4 days ago
- Roeland Park, KS repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/G9plPS 4 days ago
- RT @PitbullPatrol: Ridgeland Animal Control: Lift Pit Bull Ban in Ridgeland,MS #EndBSL #Fight4PitLife change.org/petitions/ridg… via @Change ht… 5 days ago
- Potential statewide BSL-Mississippi goo.gl/fb/oFq1fa 6 days ago
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: It's already a happy new year for the residents of Utah: On January 1st, HB 97 went into effect making Breed... http:/… 1 week ago