According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Moreauville, LA, update: Officials pledge to suspend enforcement of ban goo.gl/fb/CzIDca 3 days ago
- Moreauville, LA, passes breed ban: Demands all current dogs be removed goo.gl/fb/YNPI0H 6 days ago
- Camdenton, Missouri may head to lawsuit over breed ban goo.gl/fb/XnSGNV 1 week ago
- Pawtucket Rhode Island loses battle to keep ban goo.gl/fb/4hOFC6 1 week ago
- Spring Hill, Kansas, repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/f8PRPQ 1 week ago