According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- A message from Aurora Colorado regarding potential repeal of their ban goo.gl/fb/DwFaj 4 days ago
- Pasadena CA to draft breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/mfMPE 5 days ago
- Ottawa Kansas resident asks council to repeal breed ban goo.gl/fb/wY54V 2 weeks ago
- Bloomer WI replaces breed ban with restrictions goo.gl/fb/D7MTN 2 weeks ago
- Basehor Kansas removes multi breed restrictions goo.gl/fb/4jB4v 2 weeks ago