According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Albany Georgia looking into breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/iXnCl 2 days ago
- Waterford Michigan to hear repeal of ban June 10th goo.gl/fb/Jl2EU 2 days ago
- Nevada AB110 goes to the governor to be signed into law goo.gl/fb/sT0qv 3 days ago
- Springville Alabama is considering a multi-breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/WwmaJ 5 days ago
- Great Bend KS to discuss ban goo.gl/fb/X13Yn 5 days ago