According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Moreauville, LA, passes breed ban: Demands all current dogs be removed goo.gl/fb/YNPI0H 1 day ago
- Camdenton, Missouri may head to lawsuit over breed ban goo.gl/fb/XnSGNV 2 days ago
- Pawtucket Rhode Island loses battle to keep ban goo.gl/fb/4hOFC6 4 days ago
- Spring Hill, Kansas, repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/f8PRPQ 4 days ago
- Hallsville, MO, repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/Vfejlu 5 days ago