According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Rhode Island HB 7630 to allow Warwick to enact breed discriminatory law set for hearing goo.gl/fb/QP4t5 1 month ago
- Medford Oregon officials reject breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/z23za 1 month ago
- Lake Elsinore California passes breed discriminatory spay/neuter law goo.gl/fb/HqEBn 1 month ago
- Rhode Island HB 7630 would allow a single town to enact a breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/6EDuW 1 month ago
- New Jersey S 1310 would end breed discrimination by insurance companies goo.gl/fb/KfbxJ 1 month ago