Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Moreauville, LA, passes breed ban: Demands all current dogs be removed goo.gl/fb/YNPI0H 16 hours ago
- Camdenton, Missouri may head to lawsuit over breed ban goo.gl/fb/XnSGNV 2 days ago
- Pawtucket Rhode Island loses battle to keep ban goo.gl/fb/4hOFC6 3 days ago
- Spring Hill, Kansas, repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/f8PRPQ 3 days ago
- Hallsville, MO, repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/Vfejlu 5 days ago