Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- 2014 Year in Review goo.gl/fb/B9eRme 1 day ago
- Roeland Park, KS repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/G9plPS 1 day ago
- RT @PitbullPatrol: Ridgeland Animal Control: Lift Pit Bull Ban in Ridgeland,MS #EndBSL #Fight4PitLife change.org/petitions/ridg… via @Change ht… 3 days ago
- Potential statewide BSL-Mississippi goo.gl/fb/oFq1fa 3 days ago
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: It's already a happy new year for the residents of Utah: On January 1st, HB 97 went into effect making Breed... http:/… 1 week ago