Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Albany Georgia looking into breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/iXnCl 5 hours ago
- Waterford Michigan to hear repeal of ban June 10th goo.gl/fb/Jl2EU 14 hours ago
- Nevada AB110 goes to the governor to be signed into law goo.gl/fb/sT0qv 22 hours ago
- Springville Alabama is considering a multi-breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/WwmaJ 2 days ago
- Great Bend KS to discuss ban goo.gl/fb/X13Yn 2 days ago