Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @PitbullPatrol: Ridgeland Animal Control: Lift Pit Bull Ban in Ridgeland,MS #EndBSL #Fight4PitLife change.org/petitions/ridg… via @Change ht… 1 day ago
- Potential statewide BSL-Mississippi goo.gl/fb/oFq1fa 1 day ago
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: It's already a happy new year for the residents of Utah: On January 1st, HB 97 went into effect making Breed... http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @Pinups4Pitbulls: Philly! Go see our amazing team all day today & tomorrow! Pick up your book, calendar and favorite… http://t.co/OhZwYS… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Paws_Claws4Ever: Please do NOT give this woman any $$ She is currently being investigated 4 defrauding donors 2 Save Salina Pits https:… 2 weeks ago