Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: Now this is the kind of productive City Hall meeting we like to see! Mayor Dwight Jones of Richmond, VA sat down... ht… 5 days ago
- RT @SulaFoundation: A lesson for us all. fb.me/2FlOm7RW7 1 week ago
- Moreauville, LA repeals breed ban; Implements state law goo.gl/fb/AH43FY 1 week ago
- RT @ThePawReport: check out my interview w/ Deirdre Franklin of @Pinups4Pitbulls! then check out her fantastic new book! http://t.co/7TFj5C… 1 week ago
- Salina, Kansas, family fights for their dogs goo.gl/fb/YJkR7A 1 week ago