Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Darlington WI repeals breed discriminatory ordinance goo.gl/fb/ycNVQ 2 days ago
- Hearing set for Massachusetts S969, to allow breed discriminatory laws on the state level goo.gl/fb/TNII6 2 days ago
- Flemingsburg Kentucky City Council passes first reading of breed ban goo.gl/fb/lv2Z7 2 days ago
- Nevada, AB 110, to prevent breed discrimination, advances to full Senate vote goo.gl/fb/qVba3 5 days ago
- California legislator intends to try to repeal state protection from breed discrimination goo.gl/fb/XYj5X 1 week ago
Search Results for: "allen park, mi"
Allen Park, MI, has repealed their breed ban. The ban passed in 2008. ALLEN PARK: City Council repeals pit bull ordinance Published: Friday, June 29, 2012 By Dave Herndon ALLEN PARK — Pit bulls can legally put their paws on … Continue reading
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2008/12/24/news/doc49514190daba5048315975.txt ALLEN PARK: City tightens pit bull laws By Rene Cizio The News Herald Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:57 AM EST ALLEN PARK – Pit bulls have been banned from the city for now – at least the bad ones. … Continue reading
Allen Park, MI city council agenda no longer shows that they will be discussing BSL on November 25. It is unclear whether the discussion has been dropped or simply delayed. I will try to update on the situation when information … Continue reading
Crossposted from BSL Updates The proposed pit bull ordinance is on the Allen Park city council agenda for Tuesday, November 25, 2008. This will be the third (and final) reading. The city councilman who proposed the ordinance tried to push it through at last … Continue reading