Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Rhode Island HB 7630 would allow a single town to enact a breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/6EDuW 2 days ago
- New Jersey S 1310 would end breed discrimination by insurance companies goo.gl/fb/KfbxJ 5 days ago
- South Dakota bill end prohibit breed discriminatory laws on the state level goes to the… goo.gl/fb/yoHXU 5 days ago
- Missouri HB 1116 to prohibit breed discrimination on the state level passes committee goo.gl/fb/Bs139 1 week ago
- Georgia state level concerns goo.gl/fb/R8WFc 1 week ago
Search Results for: "assembly bill 3507"
New York Assembly Bill 3507 prohibits insurers from refusing to issue or renew, cancel, or charge or impose an increased premium for homeowners’ insurance policies based on the breed of a dog owned. Insurers may still take any of these … Continue reading