Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 10 months ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 11 months ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 11 months ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 11 months ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 11 months ago
Search Results for: "springfield, mo:"
Thanks to Jodi at Bless the Bullys for this update! Springfield, MO, has had BSL since 2006. The pit bull ordinance has not been successful at reducing dog bites, but it has resulted in the death of over 1,500 dogs. Occasionally, the city council has considered … Continue reading
You can file Springfield as another failed “success.” Animal control claims their BSL for “pit bull” owners, passed in 2006, has reduced vicious dog bites. The actual statistics, however, don’t support that assertion. According to the news article below, Springfield has … Continue reading
Thanks, Jodi, for this alert! The Springfield, Missouri city council is set to review its ordinance related to pit bulls. The issue has been assigned to the council’s Plans and Policies Committee. Please take a moment to encourage the committee … Continue reading
Springfield has BSL for “pit bull” owners (passed in 2006). It is unclear what, if anything, Springfield City Council will do regarding the ordinance. Contact the city council: email@example.com All alerts for Springfield, MO: http://stopbsl.com/?s=%22springfield%2C+mo%22 Animal treatment under review Pit bull, shelter ordinances are … Continue reading
I guess they aren’t worried about lawsuits from people who are bitten by other types of dogs that were transferred to rescue groups. City Council keeps Springfield rule on killing pit bulls SPRINGFIELD — The city council turned down a … Continue reading
Springfield has a pit bull ban in place. Though the shelter is not required to do so, it is euthanizing all impounded, unreclaimed pit bulls and will not send the dogs to rescue groups for adoption outside the city. City … Continue reading
City Council tables pit bull adoption proposal By Wes Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org March 24, 2009 A proposal to let animal rescue groups save salvageable pit bulls from the city pound – and adopt them out at least 100 miles away – … Continue reading