Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Nevada AB110 goes to the governor to be signed into law goo.gl/fb/sT0qv 8 hours ago
- Springville Alabama is considering a multi-breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/WwmaJ 2 days ago
- Great Bend KS to discuss ban goo.gl/fb/X13Yn 2 days ago
- Darlington WI repeals breed discriminatory ordinance goo.gl/fb/ycNVQ 5 days ago
- Hearing set for Massachusetts S969, to allow breed discriminatory laws on the state level goo.gl/fb/TNII6 5 days ago
Search Results for: "troy, mo"
A Troy, MO, group of residents has approached council to ask them to consider repealing the city’s breed ban, which was passed in 2009. Facebook group for local people who would like to get involved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/427398703947409/ Contact info for mayor and city … Continue reading
http://www.lincolncountyjournal.com/news/view_sections.asp?idcategory=47&idarticle=3211 Troy board bans pit bulls, owners have 60 days to register current dogs Bob Simmons In an unanimous vote Monday evening, the Troy Board of Aldermen passed an ordinance prohibiting the ownership of pit bulls within the City of … Continue reading
Per the May 18 minutes of the Troy Board of Aldermen: A motion was made by Alderman Clarkson, seconded by Alderman Detert to authorize Attorney Grewach to prepare an ordinance banning pitbulls/pitbull breeds, grandfathering current pitbulls/pitbull breeds, requiring them to … Continue reading