According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Springville Alabama is considering a multi-breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/WwmaJ 1 day ago
- Great Bend KS to discuss ban goo.gl/fb/X13Yn 1 day ago
- Darlington WI repeals breed discriminatory ordinance goo.gl/fb/ycNVQ 4 days ago
- Hearing set for Massachusetts S969, to allow breed discriminatory laws on the state level goo.gl/fb/TNII6 4 days ago
- Flemingsburg Kentucky City Council passes first reading of breed ban goo.gl/fb/lv2Z7 4 days ago