Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Darlington WI repeals breed discriminatory ordinance goo.gl/fb/ycNVQ 1 day ago
- Hearing set for Massachusetts S969, to allow breed discriminatory laws on the state level goo.gl/fb/TNII6 2 days ago
- Flemingsburg Kentucky City Council passes first reading of breed ban goo.gl/fb/lv2Z7 2 days ago
- Nevada, AB 110, to prevent breed discrimination, advances to full Senate vote goo.gl/fb/qVba3 5 days ago
- California legislator intends to try to repeal state protection from breed discrimination goo.gl/fb/XYj5X 1 week ago