Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Rhode Island HB 7630 to allow Warwick to enact breed discriminatory law set for hearing goo.gl/fb/QP4t5 1 month ago
- Medford Oregon officials reject breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/z23za 1 month ago
- Lake Elsinore California passes breed discriminatory spay/neuter law goo.gl/fb/HqEBn 1 month ago
- Rhode Island HB 7630 would allow a single town to enact a breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/6EDuW 1 month ago
- New Jersey S 1310 would end breed discrimination by insurance companies goo.gl/fb/KfbxJ 1 month ago