Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- A message from Aurora Colorado regarding potential repeal of their ban goo.gl/fb/DwFaj 2 days ago
- Pasadena CA to draft breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/mfMPE 3 days ago
- Ottawa Kansas resident asks council to repeal breed ban goo.gl/fb/wY54V 2 weeks ago
- Bloomer WI replaces breed ban with restrictions goo.gl/fb/D7MTN 2 weeks ago
- Basehor Kansas removes multi breed restrictions goo.gl/fb/4jB4v 2 weeks ago