According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Lake Elsinore California passes breed discriminatory spay/neuter law goo.gl/fb/HqEBn 11 hours ago
- Rhode Island HB 7630 would allow a single town to enact a breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/6EDuW 4 days ago
- New Jersey S 1310 would end breed discrimination by insurance companies goo.gl/fb/KfbxJ 1 week ago
- South Dakota bill end prohibit breed discriminatory laws on the state level goes to the… goo.gl/fb/yoHXU 1 week ago
- Missouri HB 1116 to prohibit breed discrimination on the state level passes committee goo.gl/fb/Bs139 1 week ago