According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Missouri Valley Iowa to consider repeal of breed ban goo.gl/fb/cAUF6 1 month ago
- Jurupa Valley CA rejects breed based spay/neuter law goo.gl/fb/aHKBU 1 month ago
- Jurupa Valley California first reading of breed discriminatory spay/neuter goo.gl/fb/USveQ 2 months ago
- League City, Texas officials talk about breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/7BPbs 3 months ago
- Rhode Island HB 7630 to allow Warwick to enact breed discriminatory law set for hearing goo.gl/fb/QP4t5 4 months ago