According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Garden City Kansas to revisit breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/M0hHo 14 hours ago
- A message from Aurora Colorado regarding potential repeal of their ban goo.gl/fb/DwFaj 1 week ago
- Pasadena CA to draft breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/mfMPE 1 week ago
- Ottawa Kansas resident asks council to repeal breed ban goo.gl/fb/wY54V 3 weeks ago
- Bloomer WI replaces breed ban with restrictions goo.gl/fb/D7MTN 3 weeks ago