According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: Now this is the kind of productive City Hall meeting we like to see! Mayor Dwight Jones of Richmond, VA sat down... ht… 1 week ago
- RT @SulaFoundation: A lesson for us all. fb.me/2FlOm7RW7 1 week ago
- Moreauville, LA repeals breed ban; Implements state law goo.gl/fb/AH43FY 1 week ago
- RT @ThePawReport: check out my interview w/ Deirdre Franklin of @Pinups4Pitbulls! then check out her fantastic new book! http://t.co/7TFj5C… 1 week ago
- Salina, Kansas, family fights for their dogs goo.gl/fb/YJkR7A 1 week ago