According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @PitbullPatrol: Ridgeland Animal Control: Lift Pit Bull Ban in Ridgeland,MS #EndBSL #Fight4PitLife change.org/petitions/ridg… via @Change ht… 1 day ago
- Potential statewide BSL-Mississippi goo.gl/fb/oFq1fa 1 day ago
- RT @AnimalFarmFndtn: It's already a happy new year for the residents of Utah: On January 1st, HB 97 went into effect making Breed... http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @Pinups4Pitbulls: Philly! Go see our amazing team all day today & tomorrow! Pick up your book, calendar and favorite… http://t.co/OhZwYS… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Paws_Claws4Ever: Please do NOT give this woman any $$ She is currently being investigated 4 defrauding donors 2 Save Salina Pits https:… 2 weeks ago