According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 10 months ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 11 months ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 11 months ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 11 months ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 11 months ago