According to the telegram, and communications between StopBSL.org and City Officials, Worcester will drop requirements that pit bulls be licensed, registered and muzzled in public. Instead of the police chief ordering measures against problem dogs — restraint, removal from the city, or euthanasia — the city will have a complaint and hearing procedure.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 11 hours ago
- 2014 Year in Review goo.gl/fb/B9eRme 1 month ago
- Roeland Park, KS repeals breed ban goo.gl/fb/G9plPS 1 month ago
- RT @PitbullPatrol: Ridgeland Animal Control: Lift Pit Bull Ban in Ridgeland,MS #EndBSL #Fight4PitLife change.org/petitions/ridg… via @Change ht… 1 month ago
- Potential statewide BSL-Mississippi goo.gl/fb/oFq1fa 1 month ago