Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 3 months ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 3 months ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 3 months ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 3 months ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 4 months ago