Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Missouri Valley Iowa to consider repeal of breed ban goo.gl/fb/cAUF6 1 month ago
- Jurupa Valley CA rejects breed based spay/neuter law goo.gl/fb/aHKBU 2 months ago
- Jurupa Valley California first reading of breed discriminatory spay/neuter goo.gl/fb/USveQ 3 months ago
- League City, Texas officials talk about breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/7BPbs 3 months ago
- Rhode Island HB 7630 to allow Warwick to enact breed discriminatory law set for hearing goo.gl/fb/QP4t5 5 months ago