Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- New Jersey S 1310 would end breed discrimination by insurance companies goo.gl/fb/KfbxJ 2 days ago
- South Dakota bill end prohibit breed discriminatory laws on the state level goes to the… goo.gl/fb/yoHXU 2 days ago
- Missouri HB 1116 to prohibit breed discrimination on the state level passes committee goo.gl/fb/Bs139 1 week ago
- Georgia state level concerns goo.gl/fb/R8WFc 1 week ago
- Maryland HB 422 hearing overview goo.gl/fb/gH5xo 1 week ago