Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 3 weeks ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 1 month ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 1 month ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 1 month ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 1 month ago