Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Garden City Kansas to revisit breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/M0hHo 21 hours ago
- A message from Aurora Colorado regarding potential repeal of their ban goo.gl/fb/DwFaj 1 week ago
- Pasadena CA to draft breed discriminatory law goo.gl/fb/mfMPE 1 week ago
- Ottawa Kansas resident asks council to repeal breed ban goo.gl/fb/wY54V 3 weeks ago
- Bloomer WI replaces breed ban with restrictions goo.gl/fb/D7MTN 3 weeks ago