Moses Lake leaves hazardous dog ordinance as is
By Candice Boutilier
Herald staff writer
Posted: Friday, Dec 26, 2008 – 04:05:38 pm PST
MOSES LAKE – The Moses Lake City Council took no action when asked to reconsider the hazardous dog ordinance.
The city council recently adopted an ordinance declaring pit bulls, rottweilers and presa canarios as hazardous dogs. […]
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 4 years ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 6 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 6 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 6 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 6 years ago