Moses Lake resident seeks help with dog law
By Candice Boutilier
Herald staff writer
Saturday January 17, 2009
MOSES LAKE – One Moses Lake man is working to be in compliance with the hazardous dog ordinance and asked the Moses Lake City Council for help concerning the requirements.
Jerry Ford has a rottweiler. […]
Councilmember Brent Reese said he expects many more people to come to council with concerns about the ordinance. He said he is against breed specific requirements and hopes to have some or all dog breeds removed from the ordinance in the future. […]
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 1 year ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 2 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 2 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 2 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 2 years ago