Council addresses dangerous dogs in animal ordinance
By Jennie Miller
C & G Staff Writer
SOUTHFIELD — More than a year after the Southfield City Council discussed the possibility of banning pit bulls in the city, the idea has been scrapped in favor of a few tweaks to the city’s animal ordinance to make enforcement more effective.
[…] “It really doesn’t matter as far as we’re concerned what the particular breed is — if it’s a dangerous animal, it’s a dangerous animal. Anyone that has a dangerous animal, we need to deal with that.”
Article retrieved 4/1/10 from http://www.candgnews.com/Homepage-Articles/2010/03-31-2010/Southfield-animal-ordinance.asp
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 3 years ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 4 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 4 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 4 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 4 years ago