Town passes insurance requirement for owners of aggressive dog breeds
By KARL PUCKETT • Tribune Staff Writer • July 1, 2010
White Sulphur Springs has passed an amendment to its animal ordinance that now requires owners of certain breeds of dogs with reputations for aggressive behavior to purchase $500,000 in liability insurance in case in the animal attacks somebody…. Owners of pit bulls, Doberman Pinschers and Rottweilers need to purchase the insurance, regardless of whether their dog has a record of aggressive behavior.
Read the rest of the story here:
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 4 years ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 5 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 5 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 5 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 5 years ago