After decades with ban, Denver revisits pit bulls
August 24, 2010
By Jared Jacang Maher, Face The State
Pit bulls, outlawed from Denver more than 20 years ago, will be allowed back into city limits as service animals under a proposed law being considered today by the city council’s safety committee.
Read the rest of the story here:
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 5 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 7 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 7 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 7 years ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 7 years ago