Port Moody council won’t bite at breed-specific bylaws
BY JENNIFER MCFEE, COQUITLAM NOW APRIL 21, 2011
No changes are in the works for dog muzzle regulations in Port Moody.
Last month, Newport Village resident Laurel Giassa asked council to implement a bylaw requiring muzzles in public places for dangerous breeds of dogs such as pit bulls, Rottweilers and Presa Canarios. She also wanted to see potential muzzle bylaws for dogs crossbred with these breeds.[…]
Council received the report and took no further action.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 5 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 7 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 7 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 7 years ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 7 years ago