Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 9 months ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 2 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 2 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 2 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 2 years ago
Search Results for: "Bill 16"
People have been working hard trying to get Ontario’s pit bull ban overturned. Bill 16, a bill to repeal the ban, had tri-party support and was moving forward towards its 3rd reading. Then a hitch occurred when Premier Dalton McGuinty … Continue reading
Bill 16, which would repeal the Ontario breed ban, has moved to the House for a third reading. Unfortunately, it’s unclear whether the bill will get called for a third reading. If it does not, it will die. The bill … Continue reading
Bill 16, which would repeal the breed ban in Ontario, will have a final hearing in the Standing Committee of Regulations and Private Bills on May 9 at 9:00 AM. If the bill passes the committee, it will be ready … Continue reading
Bill 16, which would repeal the Ontario breed ban, had a public hearing in committee on April 18. Testimony was unanimously in favor of Bill 16 and breed ban repeal. Several excellent speakers made smart arguments. If you would like … Continue reading
The Standing Committee on Regulations and Private Bills will hold public hearings on Ontario Bill 16 (to repeal the province-wide “pit bull” ban) on April 18 at 8:00 AM in Room 1 and again on April 25. More information about attending … Continue reading
Ontario Bill 16, which would repeal the province-wide “pit bull” ban, passed its second reading today by a vote of 51 to 26. The bill was then referred to the Standing Committee on Regulations and Private Bills. Contact the following members … Continue reading
UPDATE 2/23/12: Bill 16 passed second reading. Read today’s update here. Bill 16, which would repeal the breed ban in the Canadian province of Ontario, is scheduled for a second reading on Feb 23. Supporters of the bill have planned a large … Continue reading