Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 6 years ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 7 years ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 7 years ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 7 years ago
- Rhode Island bill would allow towns to reinstate breed discriminatory laws goo.gl/fb/gILQfP 7 years ago
Search Results for: "troy, mo"
A Troy, MO, group of residents has approached council to ask them to consider repealing the city’s breed ban, which was passed in 2009. Facebook group for local people who would like to get involved: https://www.facebook.com/groups/427398703947409/ Contact info for mayor and city … Continue reading
http://www.lincolncountyjournal.com/news/view_sections.asp?idcategory=47&idarticle=3211 Troy board bans pit bulls, owners have 60 days to register current dogs Bob Simmons In an unanimous vote Monday evening, the Troy Board of Aldermen passed an ordinance prohibiting the ownership of pit bulls within the City of … Continue reading
Per the May 18 minutes of the Troy Board of Aldermen: A motion was made by Alderman Clarkson, seconded by Alderman Detert to authorize Attorney Grewach to prepare an ordinance banning pitbulls/pitbull breeds, grandfathering current pitbulls/pitbull breeds, requiring them to … Continue reading