About Stop BSL
Stop BSL seeks to halt discriminatory, ineffective, unsafe legislation; to educate the public about safe and humane treatment of dogs; to encourage responsible dog ownership; to make communities safer through education and non-breed-specific measures; and to enhance public communication and knowledge by providing a single point for access to news about breed-specific legislation and similar activities.
- Stop BSL does not support breed-specific legislation.
- Stop BSL does not support dog fighting in any way, shape, or form, and the author personally wishes all dog fighters would drop dead.
- Stop BSL does not support dog breeders.
- Stop BSL does not support irresponsible dog owners.
- Stop BSL does not support laws that are discriminatory or ineffective.
- Stop BSL supports non-breed-specific legislation that places responsibility on dog owners.
- Stop BSL supports responsible dog ownership.
- Stop BSL supports rescue and advocacy efforts for all dogs, no matter what they look like.
- Stop BSL supports treating each and every dog as a unique individual.
Stop BSL is not a group. It is not a lobbyist organization. It is not a nonprofit, nor is it a corporation. Stop BSL is a website with an owner who devotes several hours per day writing and compiling updates and disseminating information because it is the right thing to do.
Stop BSL does not make any money through advertising or merchandise sales.
About This Site
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop BSL has been offering information about breed-specific legislation and its flaws since 2005. Except as noted, the information on this site is copyrighted by the author. Pages may be printed or reproduced without permission for any non-commercial purposes.