Officials in Yalobusha County, Mississippi voted unanimously to enact a vicious dog ordinance at the Board of Supervisors meeting on November 20. The ordinance will go into effect on December 22, 2012.
Keyword Site Search
Find It Fast!
Subscribe to Alerts
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/G6QwDJ 3 months ago
- RT @Robmontz: @stopbslcom Hey guys -- I just dropped this new vid through @reason that's right up your alley: youtube.com/watch?v=MEmijf… 1 year ago
- Georgia bill to prohibit breed discriminatory laws moves forward goo.gl/fb/nbZu7v 1 year ago
- Platteville, WI discussing possible pit bull ban goo.gl/fb/velJsq 1 year ago
- Two repeals from Tuesday, March 10, 2015 goo.gl/fb/y8w5wW 1 year ago